Product Spotlight - Solid Hair Conditioner Bars June 03 2014, 0 Comments
What is so great about solid hair conditioner bars?
- No waste. Liquid hair conditioners are mostly water (60% - 80% based on formulation) which is what gives them their liquid consistency. The thicker the product, the less water in it, the thinner, the more water in it. Solid hair conditioner bars have no water - just all the good conditioning and nourishing ingredients. You use the water from your shower to help distribute the product. One 3.8 ounce conditioner bar will lasts for months with everyday use. Length of hair and conditioning needs will increase or decrease this too.
- Easy to travel with. Small and compact.
- Easy to use - just glide the bar over your very wet hair starting at about in inch from the scalp. Use your fingers and/or a wide tooth comb to distribute the product. Leave on for 0 - 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Limited product packaging - no big plastic bottles.
- No liquid mess, no leaking, no spillage.
- Long lasting.
- Cost effective - lots of repeated uses for a very small investment.
Some people have a difficult time transitioning from a liquid to a solid hair conditioning product. It does take some adjustment, but the benefits are truly worth it.
I create my solid hair conditioners with the finest conditioning ingredients, nourishing oils and butters (argan oil, babassu oil, extra virgin coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and cupuacu butter) and hair loving additives (silk protein, wheat protein, panthenol, silicones) each offering different benefits to the hair. They also contain ingredients to detangle the hair, improve wet combing and reduce static electricity. All on a compact little flower shaped bar which fits so nicely in the palm of your hand. They are offered in a variety of formulations and scents using both fragrances and essential oils.
Many people also use these conditioner bars as a conditioning shampoo. This is especially useful for those with very dry hair who need to limit the amount of cleansing to prevent over drying their locks.
If you have never tried a solid conditioner bar - what are you waiting for.
Feedback from current users of these conditioners:
"Smells great, feels great, changed my whole outlook on hair products"
"Beautiful and handy. Tired of wasted product that spill. Looking forward to my next trip."
"Amazing conditioner- made my hair feel weird until I figured out I only need to use it past my scalp. I also rub a bit of extra stuff off of the bar onto the ends of my hair, and it weightlessly prevents split ends, and makes my hair not fray out at the bottom as it used to. It also smells incredibly amazing- I will most definitely be buying this again!"
"Tangle free conditioning, love it!"
"This is a fantastic product for my long, dry hair. The conditioner bar moisturized and detangled better than any other all-natural product that I had tried before. I will be definitely be purchasing this again!"
"Smells and works great as always- thank you!!"
"My hair is completely changed after using this conditioner. I don't have any split ends after just a few uses!"
"I've purchased this one twice already and hasn't disappointed me. It makes my hair feel light and detangled. I don't have to use a lot of it too. Just few strokes on my hair, and some water, and it's enough. I have long thick hair up to my hips."
"This is my second order on this bar. Talk about a wonder conditioner! After shampooing with an all natural shampoo bar, then using this for the alotted 5 minutes, after rinsing and drying, I take this bar, rub it in my hands, and lightly coat the bottom 1/2 of my length...makes a WONDERFUL leave in without being over oily or weighing down my now bouncy curls! Thank you!"